YOUR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE
As an entrepreneur with a business idea for a startup, SME or micro enterprise – you need perseverance and the know-how to take your great idea and turn it into a Section 12J startup business, then operate your business towards success. Make use of our experienced and facilitating approach to administering your startup or Venture Capital Company (VCC.)
S12J advice & administrative services
Our procedures are designed to offer you a seamless start and continued success for your S12J endeavour.
Our adherence, commitment and operational compliance offers you solutions to safeguarded your S12J business venture.
Our reliable, up-to-date reporting will help you understand and manage your financial and operational performance of your S12J business.
you capitalise on
The benefits of Section 12J tax deduction.
Grovest’s experienced management team who demonstrates a solid VCC track record.
Grovest’s innovative & strategic advisory services to help you achieve the growth for your business.
TO suit your business administrative needs
We assist clients with all aspects of setting a Section 12J fund:
- The stage of investment
- The sector in the industry to invest in
- The location or geography suited to invest in
- The performance objectives
- Maintaining and updating of operational registers
- Appoint and manage key individuals where required
- Manage the VCC in accordance with the FSCA requirements
- Liaise with compliance officers and auditors
- Prepare monthly management of accounts
- Making sure the structuring is in line with the outset requirements
- Assess the financial viability of the VCC fund
- Making sure the VCC fund operations are within legalisation
We adhere to all requirements, therefore report on the following for our clients:
- SARS and FSCA reporting
- Reporting to investors & stakeholders
- Company secretary liaison
- Company auditor liaison
corporate advisory services