CORPORATE FINANCE – expansion funding
your business growth point advantage
Whether you are a small-medium business (SME) (3 year running and a track record) or scalar enterprise you can make use of our innovative and customised approach to capital funding (corporate finance) for the growth of your enterprise or venture capital company (VCC.)
strategic analysis & advice
Our methodology will help you know the future potential and value of your S12J business.
Our process involves a thorough analysis of your current financials, then the evaluation and future projection of your capital structure.
you capitalise on
Assisted access to corporate financing services for your newly established S12J business.
An innovative team who has the ability to optimise and customise a capital structure for long-term corporate funding for your S12J business.
Our ability to secure funding for your S12J business through private and/or public investors, or our own participation.
TO suit your business financial goals
We determine the current present value (PV) of your asset for the purposes of:
- An evaluation of your investment – profitability & risks
- Your capital budgeting
- Transaction support – mergers & acquisition
- Financial reporting
- Taxation – liability and litigation
- Benefits, etc.
- Financial model/s
- Business activities
- Key drivers for financial success
- Forecast balance sheet
- Income statement
- Pre and transaction evaluation
- Structuring process advice
- Contract and vendor intervention or assistance
- Amalgamation and post implementation/s
- Due diligence – identify risks and opportunities
corporate finance services